top of page

Frequently asked questions

  • Students should submit the Application for Dissertation Advisor to the Program Office while choosing an advisor and decide the dissertation title no latter than the third semester.

  • With the approval of their advisor, students can have a co-advisor from another department within NDHU or another university in Taiwan. The co-advisor's name must be included in the Application for Dissertation Advisor.

  • With the approval of the Program Director, students can change their advisor only once throughout their study.

  • It is necessary to obtain approval from the advisor and report any changes to the Program Office by submitting Application for Changing Dissertation Title.

bottom of page